Company formation for non-residents

Non-resident is good!

that is, individuals who do not have U.S. residency or are not U.S. citizens are referred to as non-residents, that is, non-residents. Although there is a limited type of company in the state of Delaware, non-resident individuals may also form a company. The types of companies that can be established are LLC and C-Corporation.

So all in all, you don’t have to live in the states to have an American company. However, with the exception of residents of limited countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria), anyone can set up a Delaware company and do business legally from anywhere in the world.

So, non-residents can start a business in America!


Can a Non-US Resident Get an EIN Number? (Employer identification number)

Yes. An EIN is required for any company that does legal business, opens a bank account, or hires employees in the United States.

You also need an EIN in order to file and pay taxes to the U.S. Treasury. If you have already submitted your Delaware company or LLC to the Delaware Corporate Department, you can request an EIN on this website or contact us for assistance.

You do not need to have a Social Security number or ITIN to obtain an EIN. However, if you do not have any of these, you must provide a copy of your passport or government-issued ID to the person listed as the responsible party.

You do not need a U.S. address to obtain an EIN.

Fee for obtaining an EIN if the responsible party does not have a US address or a valid SSN / ITIN; $990

Order now:  Symfalogic Webshop


Can a Non-US Resident Be an Officer or Director of the Delaware Corporation?

Yes, the state of Delaware allows foreigners to act as an officer or director of a Delaware company. Delaware also allows foreigners to act as members of the Delaware LLC.

There are no age limits for officers, directors, corporate shareholders or members of the Delaware Limited Liability Company.


How do I open a US business bank account?

Every U.S. bank has different requirements for opening a business bank account. Unfortunately, international customers, due to one of the most common and inflexible requirements, have to appear in person at the selected bank branch to open a business bank account.

While some international business owners are able to travel to the United States to open an account, this can cause problems for others. Many people ask a friend or family member who lives in the United States to open a bank account on behalf of the company.

Other business owners appoint a manager (LLC) or director who already resides in the United States as the person authorized to open and manage a business bank account. Some business owners have successfully found a U.S. bank account near them and are asking the branch to make it easier to open an account.

Once you’ve found the bank of your choice, it’s usually a good idea to call ahead to see what it takes to open an account, as the requirements vary from bank to bank.

The following are examples of what banks may ask for when opening a business bank account for a company or LLC:

  • Memorandum of Association / Memorandum of Association
  • Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN)
  • Photo ID (such as a valid passport)
  • Address owners
  • Bank resolution document
  • LLC operating agreement
  • Company regulations


  • We will assist in the formation and filing of Delaware LLC or a company and will provide you with an approved installer / installer certificate by email within at least three (3) business days.
  • We also help you obtain a federal tax identification number (EIN).
  • The LLC operating agreement template or company policies are included in all of our formation packages.


Apostille documents

A Delaware company, if any country business attending the Hague Conference, must use documents that are certified by the State of Delaware and placed with the Apostille by the Delaware Authority.

We can provide an apostille for documents issued by your company’s Delaware secretary of state.


Keeping the Delaware Company Compliant

As the owner of a Delaware company, it is important to understand the status of Delaware’s annual corporate compliance requirements. There are two main aspects of compliance that you need to maintain:

  • Delaware franchise tax
  • Delaware Registered Agent Fee


Mail forwarding service

Many international business owners want to establish a U.S. presence or need a U.S. address. We offer both a reliable mail fowarding service as well as a virtual office service as well.



The United States is waiting for you! – order the establishment of a company,

and ask for our help with all financial matters! We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible at any of our contact details!




Phone: +44 (0) 1357 – 340 – 000;

Email: accountancy (at) symfalogic (dot) com

Skype: Symfalogic Corporation


To order, fill out the form below:

Contact Us
reCAPTCHA is required.

Találatok: 505